This Monday, April 15, WWE will present a new episode of Monday Nigh RAW. This edition promises to be special, as it will mark the beginning of WWE Superstar ShakeUp, which will continue the next day with Smackdown Live.
Find below the five key points put forward by the WWE for this episode of the red show:
- WWE is about to be “ShakeUp”. Which Smackdown Live Superstars will join the red brand?
- Lacey Evans, the new threat of “Becky Two Belts”, how will Becky Lynch respond to his attack last week?
- Will the new Universal Champion Seth Rollins discover his next challenger on Monday?
- After his attack on Dean Ambrose last week, who will Bobby Lashley get in his sights next Monday?
- The Big Dog has protected his garden in Wrestlemania by defeating Drew McIntyre in Wrestlemania, could Roman Reigns challenge Seth Rollins for the red belt or is there something else in mind?
Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Braun Strowman, Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley, Finn Balor and Sasha Banks.