The WWE RAW show starts with Cole welcoming us and we find Baron Corbin in the ring. Corbin says that last night was a historic show. He introduces us to the conductor of this laundering Survivor Series, Stephanie McMahon. Stephanie says it was a clean win, SmackDown did not win once. She must thank General Manager Baron Corbin and each member of RAW. They have proven they are the best and she hopes we are ready because tonight we will celebrate. Corbin says we’ll have a great night of action, but before we have to settle a point. Stephanie had promised that if RAW won yesterday she would consider her job as permanent. Stephanie says yes she made some promises. The music of Braun Strowman begins and it arrives! Strowman says that last night he did his share of the market, now it’s Stephanie’s turn, he wants his fight against Corbin!
Stephanie says she’s out of speech, so at WWE TLC Baron Corbin will face Strowman. If Corbin wins at TLC, he will officially become the permanent General Manager of RAW, but if Corbin loses, he will lose all authority to RAW. Strowman says that Corbin will lose because his boss said he can choose the stipulation. Stephanie says that he is still working on this point. Strowman asks what is happening with his Universal fight against Brock Lesnar. Stephanie says that Strowman will have his fight at the Royal Rumble, only if Strowman wins at TLC. The deal is good, does he think he can beat Corbin? Strowman welcomes him to Monday Night Braun. He wishes him to enjoy his time as General Manager because at TLC they will compete in a TLC Match! Corbin will have hands, tables, scales and chairs! Corbin says that the idea is bad, the fight favors it. It remains to be seen if Strowman will be able to go to TLC because he is still the General Manager and Strowman will face Ziggler and McIntyre in a Handicap Match. Stephanie says tonight we’re celebrating, so the fight should be a Six-Man Tag Team Match. We will have McIntyre, Lashley and Corbin against Strowman, Elias and Balor! As she feels so good the fight will start now!
– Back after the break, Elias is on the scene. Elias says times are hard to make decisions, but always remember that WWE means Walking With Elias (Walk With Elias). Elias says we’re here in Los Angeles so he’s going to play a little something. Elias plays on the guitar and then asks who wants to walk with him.
– Six-Man Elimination Tag Team Match
Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley and Drew McIntyre with Lio Rush vs. Braun Strowman, Finn Balor and Elias
McIntyre eliminates Balor with a Claymore Kick on behalf of three.
Elias finds himself eliminated by the count of ten while Lashley made him a Spear at the bottom of the ring.
At the end of the fight, Strowman makes a PowerSlam on Corbin and covers it, but Drew McIntyre hits him with a chair! The referee disqualifies McIntyre, he is eliminated. Lashley and McIntyre strike Strowman. McIntyre chained the chair.
Winners: No Contest
– After the fight, the attack continues. The trio throws Strowman against steel walking. Corbin finishes with a steel kick on Strowman’s arm!
– Back, Seth Rollins arrives in the ring and takes the microphone. Rollins says yesterday was a whole evening. Yesterday evening marked the sixth year the Shield had made its WWE debut. The Shield controlled the place. After his fight against Shinsuke Nakamura at Survivor Series he took the time to think about this past. The situation with Dean Ambrose hurts him even more. It’s only been four weeks, but Ambrose still has not had the balls to come to the ring. Rollins says it’s changing at TLC as he and Ambrose go head to head for the Intercontinental title. Rollins says Ambrose said the Shield made him weak and he’s always been the same. He knew nothing about Ambrose because while he was wounded Ambrose never returned his calls. This is also the first time he has heard Ambrose say the word ” love ”. Ambrose says he loves wrestling as it is two men who fight each other, but he’s only been talking for four weeks. Rollins says that now you have to talk about tonight and he feels aggressive. He invites Ambrose to come and prove himself.
We find Dean Ambrose on the TitanTron and says that Rollins seems hopeless. He will not come here and give him what he wants. Things have changed for six years. Nobody knows how they were for six years behind the cameras. Now it comes back to them and they will all receive what they deserve. Ambrose says Rollins wants to know why he’s here, Rollins just needs to pick him up and he’ll show him. Rollins goes behind the scenes. Rollins looks for him and asks security where Ambrose is but no one knows. Rollins hits a security guard to evacuate his rage.
– Back, we present a video about Lars Sullivan coming soon.
– Tag Team Match
Sasha Banks and Bayley vs. Tamina and Nia Jax
At the end of the fight, Nia blocks a shot by Bayley and makes him a Samoan Drop for the count of three while Sasha was rung.
Winners: Tamina and Nia Jax
– Behind the scenes, Charly was going to introduce a wrestler, but Dean Ambrose appears on the screen behind her. Dean Ambrose says that before interviewing another RAW hero, Charly should go find Rollins and tell him he’s waiting for him at the place where Shield called him home.
– Back, behind the scenes, Seth Rollins joins Dean Ambrose where he was, but he’s not here. Rollins only returns the inscription ” burn it down ” on the door.
– In sordid, Drake Maverick is eating in the cafeteria and people are making fun of him. Heath Slater says he would need a child’s diaper. Chad Gable finds it funny and makes a pun on the pee. Bobby Roode adds some. Maverick leaves frustrated.
– Tag Team Match
Lucha House Party (Kalisto, Gran Metalik and Lince Dorado) vs. The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder)
At the end of the fight, Wilder is distracted by the pignata of Lucha House Party and Dorado chained with a Shooting Star Press for the account of three.
Winners: Lucha House Party
– Back, behind the scenes, Charly asks Seth Rollins for his comments. Rollins says he’s frustrated with wasting time, he’s going to find him. Ambrose can say what he wants about him, but Roman Reigns is too much. (We see Ambrose pass behind Rollins.) Rollins says that when he goes to find Ambrose will wonder why he turned his back on him.
– Ronda Rousey arrives in the ring and we can always see her wounds on her skin. The crowd sings ” we want Becky ”. Rousey says she understands that at TLC she will defend her title against Nia Jax. She knows how dangerous Nia is, we see it with Becky Lynch’s face. At TLC she will get Nia Jax! It will be a victory and then she will be able to write her next chapter with Charlotte Flair! One way or another she will find Charlotte and finish what they started yesterday! Rousey says she did not come here just to talk and have our sympathy. She came here to prove that she is a true champion. A champion is still fighting. A champion can not choose when she fights, it’s the luxury of an opponent. A champion must defend her position otherwise we cup. Rousey takes off her jacket and says it’s her worst day. Rousey invites someone to come to the challenger here tonight because if she can not defend her title she does not deserve it. Baron Corbin arrives and says that Rousey’s request is denied! As General Manager he can not let her fight.
Rousey says she had 17 fights, 17 fights that she never gave up or delayed. That’s what it takes to be the nasty bitch on the planet. Rousey tells Corbin to go back and find an opponent. Unless Corbin wants a chance against the champion? The crowd sings “yes”. Corbin says he tried to warn him. He will go find him an opponent and she will be the next champion of RAW!
– Back, Rousey is still waiting for his opponent and Mickie James arrives.
– RAW Women’s Championship – Singles Match
Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Mickie James
At the end of the fight, Rousey chases Slams on Mickie and finishes with her Arm Bar to get her hit.
Winner: Ronda Rousey via submission
– After the fight, Ronda Rousey celebrates on the stage, but Nia Jax and Tamina arrive for a face to face. They then return behind the scenes.
– We present a video about the fight between Brock Lesnar and Daniel Bryan at Survivor Series yesterday, summary of the show here.
– Back, we announce that Survivor Series 2019 will be in Chicago (details here).
– Tag Team Match – No Title
Bobby Roode and Chad Gable vs. Authors of Pain (Akam and Rezar) with Drake Maverick
At the end of the fight, Akam pushes Roode down the corner who wanted to make him a Neck Breaker and Gable takes the opportunity to make him a Sunset Flip for the account of three!
Winners: Bobby Roode and Chad Gable
Behind the scenes, Dean Ambrose says he’s not playing a game. He has to admit he’s had fun seeing Seth Rollins looking around like crazy. He is just here. If Rollins finds it, he’ll break it like the Shield trio. Ambrose stops talking and says it smells strange. He asks if it’s the smell of Rollins’ scare, no, the smell of Los Angeles, no, it’s the smell of fans. If Rollins finds it there is no explanation or excuse, it will just burn everything.
– Back, behind the scenes, Seth Rollins walks towards the exit. We stop him and ask him where he is going. Rollins says he has to go take his plane as he did not find it. So it will go to TLC.
– Singles Match
Natalya vs. Ruby Riott accompanied by Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan
At the end of the fight, Ruby wants to Roll Up Natalya while she is distracted, but Natalya turns the account in his favor for the victory.
– The commentators announce that Braun Strowman suffers from a broken elbow following the attack at the beginning of the show.
– Back, Dean Ambrose arrives in the ring and says we would like to see Seth Rollins give him a beating. We will tell the truth, we would all have done the same thing. Betray our friends for money or a free lunch, same thing for our family. We’re so emotional about Rollins, it makes him sick. And what is this smell? A complete pile of waste of fake people. On the TitanTron we see that Seth Rollins is back in the building and arrives. Rollins arrives in the ring and the exchange of blows begins. Rollins wants to make his Stomp, but Ambrose blocks him with a Low Blow! Ambrose goes on with two Dirty Deeds and the show ends as well.